1. She was a healthy young woman, a wealthy person, and a regular reader of my column.
2. He was handsome, brave, and accommodating.
3. The Budget Information System is a query system, the database is small, and the response time is unacceptably long.
4. Declining trees have a higher probability of branch failures and of premature death.
5. In the facility construction stage, trees are often wounded by trenching, blacktopping, changing the grade, and bringing heavy machinery too close.
6. Recreation users inflict many wounds by pounding nails into trees, burning them with lanterns, and damaging their roots with vehicles and heavy equipment.
7. Declaring sustainability as a goal is one thing; putting it into operation is another.
8. The room was beautiful, the service impeccable, and the food delectable.
9. You are responsible not only for organizing the conference but also for introducing the keynote speaker.
10. To assess your effectiveness as a writer, consider whether your writing: